The current economic climate means that competition in the construction industry is at an all-time high. It is essential that contractors within the sector maximise their efficiency in procurement and deployment of resources and materials if they are to compete their way out of the downturn. Rising fuel prices and cost of compliance with environmental regulations further add to the cost of major construction projects.
In the three broad areas of activity in the construction sector, residential building, non-residential building and engineering construction, it is more critical than ever to monitor all investments and company assets. Vine Tracking Solutions for construction can help you do just that, by offering effective, real-time asset management strategies that allow your business to benefit from the latest technology to become streamlined, competitive and forward-thinking.
- Accurate fleet and asset data for profit/loss analysis, accountability and budget preparation.
- Reduce unnecessary overheads associated with excessive fuel consumption, fleet maintenance, billing errors, over-time expenses, and unauthorised vehicle use.
- Improve vehicle utilisation by eliminating unnecessary idle time and operating misuse.
- Capture and track engine run time on all heavy equipment.
- Serve more customers in less time; utilise route guidance, turn by turn directions, traffic forecast features and communication capabilities.
- Locate lost or stolen property with exact geographical positioning.
- Increase employee productivity and efficiency by eliminating wait/down time, dispatch inaccuracies and tardiness.
- Receive lower insurance rates many insurance companies offer discounted premiums for vehicles that have a real time GPS system.
- Develop strategic transportation planning schedules along with advanced vehicle maintenance routines.
- Make your business completely transparent.
- Prevent misuse with after hours alerts and notifications
- Provide safety and security to personnel with direct assistance and support.